I learned how to save lives.
On Sunday I went to event ''Kids Save Lives'' to learn how to save lives. Now I know to do CPR, what to do when someone faints and how to put them in a recovery position, what to do when someone chokes, what to do when someone has epilepsy attack and I know how to call an ambulance (166 or 112).
I thought that saving a life is difficult, but it is easy. Even a kid can do it. I know that I can and it feels great. Of course if you do that in real life I think that is very difficult but possible. Now I know how to do this, and I feel very powerful! I believe that all the people must know first aid, like me.
On Sunday I went to event ''Kids Save Lives'' to learn how to save lives. Now I know to do CPR, what to do when someone faints and how to put them in a recovery position, what to do when someone chokes, what to do when someone has epilepsy attack and I know how to call an ambulance (166 or 112).
I thought that saving a life is difficult, but it is easy. Even a kid can do it. I know that I can and it feels great. Of course if you do that in real life I think that is very difficult but possible. Now I know how to do this, and I feel very powerful! I believe that all the people must know first aid, like me.















Υπέροχο, συγκινητικό, ΝΑΙ τα παιδιά μπορούν να σώσουν μια ζωή κ πρέπει από μικρή ηλικία να εκπαιδεύονται!!!
ReplyDeleteΕύχομαι με όλη μου την καρδιά να γίνει παρόμοια εκδήλωση και στο δικό μας σχολείο.
ReplyDeleteProud of you, Evita <3
ReplyDeleteΜπράβο Εβίτα που αυτό που έμαθες το έκανες πράξη όταν χρειάστηκε.
ReplyDeleteΥπέροχη!!
ReplyDeleteΜόλις άλλαξες την Ελλάδα ❤️🙏🥇🇬🇷